Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Lawn Fawn - Love you tons

Hi all,

So if you've read the previous post, then you'll know I have vertigo today..I'm just drunk but without the alcohol LOL...

These two little elephants have taken ages to colour with my Prismcolor pencils..The Alcohol ink background I did a couple of weeks ago (thank goodness) and all I did was stamp a few trees from the MFT set - Warm and Feathered Hugs.  The sentiment is by Neat and Tangled - Typed Sentiments.

I do love playing with Alcohol ink, what I don't like is you have no real control and knowing when to stop, so I decided that for this scene, I wanted to paint it, it's easier than watercolours LOL..


This was made for a challenge over on Just us Girls - #498 Photo Week
http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/

Here's another look at mine


Have you tried working with Alcohol inks ??

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card!
hugs
XoX

8 comments:

  1. I would never attempt something like this, what a wonderful background you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks you, trial and error and a lot of blending solution haha, hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. Wow! The background you created is amazing! Can't believe it's alcohol ink! So pretty! And I love your sweet elephants! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glorious background you created for your darling little elephants, Allison. It looks so realistic. Wonderful job. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. There's a viral vertigo going around. My friend has it. I love the background to this card and the elephants are perfect for it. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, it still with me.. when I look up or down LOL, hope your friend is feeling better! hugs XoX

      Delete