Friday, July 26, 2019

It's the weekend with Clearly Besotted - Magical Plushies

Happy Friday to you all!

The weekend is here! YAY... so on my desk today is the Magical Plushies set from Clearly Besotted, I have quite a few sets from Clearly Besotted, as I just love their sentiment sets and the cuties LOL..

Ive coloured this one with my Prismacolor Pencils, and even though this is a real small image, there are around 15 layers of colour on it...I like to go lightly and build up, so the colouring and blending look seamless...(well I try too LOL)


Who doesn't like a unicorn... right..


He has a halo cloud of milled lavender distress ink around him, and I achieved this by covering him with a die cut cloud and then going over it with the distress ink, then removing the cloud and I then went over all of it.  This leaves a very faint cloud image, so that he looks like he's sat in the cloud.
(hopefully you can see, so hard to get the light right for that photo)
In the second photo, you can see his golden unicorn, that was created using a starduct gelly roll pen.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:-
  1. Less is more Challenge #400 - Small Images
  2. AAA Cards CAS Game #145 - One Image + Optional Twist Positivity
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!
hugs
XoX






18 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend too! Love this little cutie patootie, and coloured so beautifully too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Therese, have a fab one honey, hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. he's so beautiful love the delicate colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love CB Stamos,too! And your choice of the little unicorn is perfect for our One Image challenge. Superb CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute unicorn,. I love Clearly Besotted too, must get this one one day ;-) I also love your plushie is purple! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so adorable Alli! I love Clearly Besotted stamps too. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More and AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alli, you are the Queen of these small images! In my book, you rocked both challenges! I love this one and the bear in your previous post! Your coloring is simply divine and so is your eye for design! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is such a lovely thing to say! I appreciate it so much Darnell! hugs XoX

      Delete
  7. Absolutely adorable ! Love your cute unicorn and your wonderful CAS design. Your colouring is amazing. Perfect take on our challenge ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to be a little late in coming by to tell you that this card is so adorable, and perfect for our small images challenge at Less Is More. Your coloring is fantastic. I love the sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem at all, Thank you so much Stephanie, hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete