Thursday, July 11, 2019

It's Just One of Those Cards....

Hi guys,

So I'm back today with "Just one of those cards!" and what I mean by that is I just love it..and it's one of those that I could make again and again...

Its a masculine Christmas card... but it just has a certain something... Ok I'll let you judge for yourself..


It wasn't hard to do, but it just has a certain something about it... so I've die cut a stitched panel out of gold and Kaisercraft paper from the Christmas edition pad, and then I've used a Stitched Hillside Borders by Lawn Fawn.

I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Little Sentiments by Clearly Besotted.  

Two tags from a nesting set, one in black and one in Vellum (sshhh it's actually wedding vellum but you can't see the hearts)

The foliage die cuts are from Stampin Up and some I had in my stash and the Stags head was a free stamp and die set but any would do and that's all there is to it!

I think it's a great masculine Christmas card, this arrangement but a different image would also work for a feminine card too! (I'll let you know when I've done one LOL)



I'm going to enter this into a couple of challenges :-

Cute N Crafty Christmas - Challenge 15

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully I've given you some Christmas Inspiration ho ho ho,
hugs
XoX

10 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card for a guy love the stamp and the lay out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super masculine Christmas card, lovely design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. It's hard to do a male christmas card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dawn, I agree it is isn't it, hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. Absolutely Wonderful and so effective, love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our Christmas in July challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete