Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Romantic Florals - with Foamiran and Lawn Fawn

Hi all,

I had made this card a while ago but never got round to sharing it with you all and I just found it and realised, so here's the card!


This card has been made with the Quilted backdrop die & Pretty Poppies die by Lawn Fawn, a leaf die and a Spellbinders die, for the sentiment, and that is by JustRite.

I made the layering poppies into flowers from Foamiran, it's a bit like fun foam only thinner and you can use an Iron and a ball tool, to shape the petals.

A few pearls and antique glass button, linen twine and some sisal complete this card... A little bit different than a flat paper poppy die cut LOL



I'm going to enter this into the challenge over on Sweet Stampin - Add a button I know that I've only stamped the sentiment...but I wanted to show you,  what else you can make with those dies and your imagination LOL! EDITED I got top 3 - YAY
And Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Dies

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
XoX





2 comments: