Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Lavender Clouds and Cuteness

Hi all,

I've been seeing a lot of pink clouds on social media atm, so I thought I would do some lavender ones LOL..

I received some happy mail this week, and after buying so many Altenew sets for my AECP, I wanted to buy some critter cuteness! And what goes with critter cuteness ....Lavender clouds..well it does on my card anyway haha..


Two MFT sets complete this card, The Scene Builder and Joyful Heart bears, and the sentiment is by Mama Elephant - Birthday Messages.

So I stamped the scene in a hybrid ink, and I water coloured the scene using distress oxides and then I lightly went over it when it was dry with the mini cloud stencil and grass stencil by MFT.
I used the following colours, Dusty concord, Milled lavender, Victoria velvet and Tumbled glass for the sky, and Mowed Lawn, Evergreen Bough and Bundled Sage for the grass and a tiny hint of  Vintage Photo for the tree trunk.

My little cute bear and butterflies, have been water coloured with Zig markers in, brick beige and medium beige and light beige and the heart and butterflies are peach pink, pink haze and almond pink.  The sequins are "Shes's so Lovely" from Lucy's Little Things. A touch of nuvo shimmer on the heart too.





I'm going to enter this into a few challenges...
  1. Happy Little Stampers - Water colour Challenge - Anything Goes + optional wings
  2. Inkspirational Challenge #190 - Three or Five
  3. WWC228 - Marsha's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge - Edited I Rocked It - YAY
  4. Ellibelles corner Crafty Wednesday
  5. SSS - Monday Challenge - Make your own Background
  6. The Sisterhood of Crafters - Any Occasion




    Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card!

    Hugs
    XoX














    22 comments:

    1. The bear and your completed card are adorable, love the scene you created

      ReplyDelete
    2. Awwww how adorable! I love the added dimension ... perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

      Darlene
      SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
      DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

      ReplyDelete
    3. This card is super adorable! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you so much Meihsia, its a fab Challenge hugs XoX

        Delete
    4. Just adorable Allison. Love your lavender sky and how cute is your little bear. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Adorable and sweet card, Allison! Thanks for sharing at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thank you so much Marsha, hugs XoX

      ReplyDelete
    7. I think I just sent you an email by accident instead of leaving a comment...oooops!! Sorry about that.
      Love your card with the cute scene you created thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!

      ReplyDelete
    8. That's a super cute scene and I love the pastel colors you chose for it. That bear is such a sweetie. :)Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Ohmystars! Sooooo much cuteness here with your sweet bear! Love the lavender! I have this bear set...on my 'must ink and colour soon' pile! Another gem in the Ink gallery; thank you!
      ~carol

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aww thank you Carol, I agree, its such a cute set, hugs XoX

        Delete
    10. That background is awesome. Love Dawn x

      ReplyDelete