Thursday, July 25, 2019

Penny Black - Balloon Ride

Hi all,

I'm not sure what it is at the moment, but I am loving coloring bears, dogs and balloons LOL

I've had to wait for this little guy to be back in stock, he's been out of stock for a while now but I knew I just had to have him... (you so know what I mean...don't you...yep i thought so LOL)

I coloured this one with my Prismacolor Pencils, on that eco friendly cardstock I was gifted.. it's not white white, it's an off white, but it works really well with the pencils..


Originally, I was going to fussy cut him out, but since I had stamped him with Inkon3 fade out ink in the middle of the cardstock, I thought I may as well just leave him there, mask him off and add the sky around him, with Soft Sky ink by Stampin Up! with my MFT cloud stencil.

After I finished colouring the bear, I went around him with a brown fineliner to add the bear fur back in, and I also went around the balloons too.



Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you like my little bear!

Hugs
XoX






16 comments:

  1. What a very sweet card, the teddy look so carefree floating away with his balloons, thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More July challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's so cute! Love your background of clouds too.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More. challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful CAS card, love any animal with balloons

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous hun. I love the subtle clouds in the background. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and adorable card...yep nothing better then a bear with balloons, he is so CUTE!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply ADORABLE Alli!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Birthday’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darlene, I love DD challenges, hugs XoX

      Delete
  7. How very sweet and so beautifully colored! Thank you so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge!

    ReplyDelete