Thursday, July 4, 2019

Tropical Pineapples

Hi all,

If you've read my previous post then you will know that I was on a little mission involving stamps..

So while I was looking through my wooden ones, I thought I would look through my photopolymer stamps too... well I think I need to have a de-stash... I have so many un-used "that I just had to have " stamps... anyone else the same? 

Just like all the paper I hoard... some of my paper I still have in my filing draws from before I left the UK over 11.5 years ago OMG the struggle,  to either use it as it's too pretty or de-stash it...but I may regret it and NEED it one day LOL

And embellishments well we won't even go there haha...

Anyway, so I created a totally tropical card for the Double D - Tropical challenge 





I had already used a Toucan, for last weeks challenge so this week it's a cool dude pineapple rocking some sunglasses LOL, so here's my card.


I've coloured the pineapples with Copics and I've managed to break into another page of that Electric Jungle paper pack from DCWV... (yes I'm on a mission to use some of it a least...)


Yep they look totally cool!

And seen as though there are three pineapples then I'm entering this into the Inkspirational challenge
  1. Inkspirational Challenge #190 - Three or Five
  2. Crafty Gals - Challenge #195 ~ Summer Fun!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my tropical card!
Hugs
XoX





15 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I love this pineapple design. So many fun colors too! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Tropical" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, it was a fab challenge this one, hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. tropical in every aspect colours, papers, sentiment and fun pineapples

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo much fun here Alli, I adore the bright cheerful colours and those sunglass wearing pineapples are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee...yes it is such a fun card thanks Therese hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. Thanks Annie, its a great challenge hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is totally fun and so coordinated. Background papers match with the fun pineapples. It's all matchy matchy! Love this card and you rocked this challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D "Tropical". Hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Barbara, I love it when you can get paper that matches lol, hugs XoX

      Delete
  6. OMG this is soooooooo cool! Love the pineapples with their shades on! Fabulous tropical feel! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Tropical’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darlene, I love your challenges! hugs XoX

      Delete
  7. This is so fresh and summery and FUN! Love how you found a DP to match the cool pineapple images. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much Pia, it's one of those papers that you hoard LOL hugs XoX

      Delete
  8. That is so cool. I may need that stamp. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete