Wednesday, July 10, 2019

CAS Christmas Card

Hi all,

So this morning, I have tried to do a no line colouring with the Fade out ink by Ink on 3.. I've also attempted to do bear fur too...(yes don't get too excited ...you haven't seen it yet LOL)

I saw that AAA CAS Cards, had a new challenge and I thought I would join in.. so I've made this card for the challenge.. CAS Game #144 - Maxi White Space + Optional Twist Christmas In July

Im also entering into the following too

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Christmas In July - EDITED I got a top 3
Addicted to stamps and more CAS
Cute n Crafty Christmas Challenge 15


He's part of the Humphreys corner set - Hello Rudolph and I must admit I haven't used him, in a very long time..he may be one of my oldest sets LOL..  The sentiment, is a new one called Laugh out Loud Christmas by Clearly Besotted, I really love their sentiment sets!

I've Copic coloured my little guy and I've stamped around him with VersaMark Dazzle and Picket fence distress inks, just for a little extra bit of interest! Hopefully you can see that in these photos.


Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
XoX







18 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Great job on the no line coloring, too. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much Melissa, hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is adorable love the no lines colouring and the fur looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bear fur, now that's a hard one and I did get excited cause he is real cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Therese,yer he is cute bless him.. hugs XoX

      Delete
  5. I can't even with this! Too adorable! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thank you, he is a little bit cute...hugs XoX

      Delete
    2. Adorable card Alli, I love your bear fur! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards

      Delete
    3. Thanks Michelle, I need more practice I think lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  6. A really sweet little image and beautifully coloured Alli. And thanks for all that empty white space you've left too. So pleased to see you playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, I really love those challenges (now that I have found them LOL) hugs XoX

      Delete
  7. So beautiful. I am particularly fond of CAS cards and your little reindeer bear is so precious.
    Thank you for joining the Cute N Crafty Christmas challenge.
    Monica C. DT Cute N Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could do CAS like you do. It's lovely. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Dawn, it's new to me too, hugs XoX

      Delete
  9. So super cute and nicely, CAS too. You've done a great job with the reindeer bear's fur. Must say, I wasn't sure what kind of critter it was. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete