Thursday, July 4, 2019

CAS cards

Hi all,

Another one for you today... (yes I have nothing to do...can you tell I love being in my crafty place....teehee)

I'm getting the hang of these CAS cards now... I actually think it's harder than a full on all the bells and whistles one..

But this one I've created for HLS - CAS July - Use negative space..



This one just screams elegance to me... I cut a panel of white cardstock with my MFT blueprints 27 die, into that I die cut SSS Flickering Butterflies die.  Before I glued the panel down, I ink blended an ombre background in Distress oxide inks, candid apple, ripe persimmon, spiced marmalade and dried marigold.


Glued the panel down and I added some gems...out of my stash and the sentiment is from Neat and Tangled - Typed sentiments, I also used their die to cut the skinny flag strip - Skinny Strip Die



Thanks for stopping by and I'm hoping you like my CAS card..

Hugs
XoX




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, reminds me of the butterflies on the bank at the side of our track this afternoon as I walked the dog!
    Thanks for linking up at HLS CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete