Monday, July 1, 2019

AAA Birthday DT Post - July Challenge - For the girls

Hi all,

It's time for a new challenge over on AAA - Birthday - For the girls! And we also have a guest designer with us for this challenge, the very talented Michelle Lupton.  Please head over and take a look at the DT cards and join in with the challenge!



So I decided to take a break from the flowers and get out an image from LOTV (Lili of the Valley)
This image is available as a digi image, and she is called Little Ballerina .

This is my card I made for the challenge


I've coloured the image using Copics and Polychromos Pencils, I've also added some nuvo sparkle to her tutu and ballet pumps. I die cut the image out and I wanted to frame it so I used the MFT Linked Chain Oval Frames Set. 

The flowers are what I had in my stash and I believe they are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  A couple of die cuts, sequins and pearls completed the card. And the sentiment that's by Clearly besotted - Sweet Little Sentiments I do love that font!




Don't you love that sparkle!

I'm also entering this into Creative Knockouts #304 For the girls

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you like my card and that you'll pop over and have a look and maybe join in this months challenge!

Hugs
Alli
XoX




10 comments:

  1. Oh just look at all that sparkle on her tutu! Mega adorable image and such beautiful colouring. Love your design! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jane, got to have some sparkle lol h7gs XoX

      Delete
  2. Such a cutie patootie Alli, and the colour scheme makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Therese, she is a cutie, I just love that sparkle LOL.. hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. So pretty and girlie! I love it, Alli - the sparkle and embellishments are just fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sarah, I do love my flowers don't I haha.. hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. beautiful girlie card love the colours and the die cut frame

    ReplyDelete