Sunday, June 30, 2019

Guest Designer for Addicted to Stamps

Hi all,

I'm back today as I received a top 3 placement over on the Addicted To Stamps Blog, #174 Lots of Flowers with this card:-


They very kindly asked me to be a Guest DT for the Challenge #176 - CAS Summer Card..
I was thrilled to have a top 3 placement but for them to ask me to be a GDT too I jumped at the chance LOL!  

Now here in Australia it's winter and I would love to see the summer sunshine, but alas, I shall just have to look at the card I created and dream LOL!

 So as it's a stamping blog/challenge  I opted for the stamp set "Surfs Up"by Simon Says Stamp, and here's my card


I started by stamping the circle image 3 times, and using a stiched circle to die cut it out, the first image I used as my sky, which I created with Distress ink and the mini cloud stencil from MFT.

The second image, was my beach-hill, that I heat embossed with hero Arts - Sand Embossing powder..(and yep it really looks like sand!) My third image was the sea, which I used distress oxide inks and nuvo glitter drops for a bit of sparkle.

I Copic coloured a few images from the set and placed them behind the sand and the sea layers, which I have popped up on one and two layers of foam tape. 

Stamped the sentiment from the same set and matted it on black card stock just like the main focal image!


Hope you like my card, and you pop over to Addicted to Stamps and join in with the new challenge #176 - CAS Summer


Hugs
Alli
XoX




14 comments:

  1. You made a beautiful Summer scene card for our challenge at ATSC Alli. Perfect! Thanks for being our guest. Marlies x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marlies, more than welcome! Hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. YAY! Congrats on being our guest designer! Your card is FABULOUS and I love the dimension you've added! I'm in Ohio, USA and it's in the 90s(F) so I'd certainly like to find a beach with beautiful blue waters like the one on your card. Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Darlene, yes I would that too atm, I don't like winter lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. I live in Wisconsin right on the beaches of Lake Michigan, but we do winters in Florida. Your card reminds me of one of those beaches. Love all of the texture that you put into this one. Makes if super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Barbara, I would love to do winter in Florida, hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. You made a beautiful CAS-summercard as a guestdesigner for our challenge-blog Allie. I love the design and colours you've used.
    Thanks for being our guest-designer.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miranda, and thank you for asking me, it was a pleasure! hugs XoX

      Delete
  5. Those flowers are absolutely beautiful Alli and to be honest with the rain we've had here recently, that beach is looking good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese, yes I would love some beach weather right now, haha hugs XoX

      Delete
  6. Congrats on your win and GD spot, love the beach scene

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete