Monday, June 17, 2019

Black and White CAS (Clean and Simple)

Hi all,

I'm popping in again today with a black and white CAS card... There's a challenge running over on AAA Cards #142 - one Layer + optional twist black and white only..

Well just one layer on a card is a challenge, but black and white too.... mmm game on...

I sat and thought about this for a while...I made a black and white card... but wait..it had to be one layer... back to the drawing board so they say!

Anyways after a bit of of no's and oh yes's...it came to me... and this is what I have gone with..


I've just received this Leafy Frames set from Simon Says Stamp.  It's stamped in Versa Fine Black ink, I love this ink for a crisp finish, and I've drawn in the rectangle frame in the middle letting the leaves over hang as you would say, so it looks a little more dimensional...The love sentiment is also from Simon, I've added a few white lines to that for dimension too.



I would love to add a few splatters of silver, black and white or maybe a few sequins LOL... but that will be before I send this card, as I'm sticking to the rules haha...

And this is the other card I made but not one layer.



Hope you liked these cards and the challenge, and you have until the 22nd to join in too!

Thanks for popping in!

Hugs
Alli
XoX

10 comments:

  1. two beautiful black and white creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are brilliant, but the one layer one is perfect for our current challenge. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, quite a change making a CAS card hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Stunning black and white cards Allison. Thanks for joining us at AAA cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are beautiful! Crisp and perfect for the AAA Cards challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. The lining of the frame works really well. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, yes I thought it just gave it something else LOL hugs XoX

      Delete