Thursday, June 13, 2019

It's a Man's World....

Hi all,

Well we all know it's not really a man's world but with Father's day being this Sunday in the UK and the US it's time to get that craft on and do some masculine cards! Australia FD it's in September
I have a card sorted for that one but I do have a few male birthdays coming up... so I thought i would enter a couple of challenges and do a card at the same time!

I've taken a break from flowers ...not sure the man in question would appreciate a flower card LOL and I've gone back to a one I've had for years from LOTV (Lili Of The Valley) Now LOTV used to do rubber stamps, clear stamps and these Sketch pads, but now they have moved on to digis.

The image I am using "Take it Easy" is now available as a digi only, and I do urge you to take a look at their site as they have a vast collection of lovely images, and the benefit of a digi is you don't need to wait for snail mail LOL.

 Any way this is my card



I've coloured the image using Copics, and I've added some additional details with my Polychromos Pencils.
I used the MFT stencils again, the mini cloud, sunray and the grass, but I also used the larger cloud stencil for my hills in background.

To finish it off, I added some nuvo drops to the beer glass and the dog's nose, and I thought I would cut a strip of grass out of the same paper the card is mounted on, and a strip of clouds for the top!


Hope you like this card and I'm going to enter this one into the following challenges

  1. Addicted To Stamps #175 For a man or Boy
  2. Always Fun Challenge #114 For Dad
  3. Inkspirational Challenge #189 - Garden
Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Alli
XoX





12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with the adorable LOTV digi and he clouds and gras are a perfect add. Great masculine card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful Alli, your little scene is so serene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Therese, I wish it was me sat there in the Sun...Melbourne is so cold and wet atm lol Huhs XoX

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card. I also love their digis and I'm slowly building my collection. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn, Yes they are gorgeous aren't they hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely delightful a top notch make thank you for joining us at ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own a few LOTV stamps~I wondered whatever happened to them! Such a lovely scene and your coloring is amazing. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Marlena, yes such a shame that they only do digis now..hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cute card and he does look very relaxed..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete