Tuesday, June 11, 2019

AAA Birthday Design Team

Hi everyone
I'm sharing some really exciting news today..   I'm so pleased to announce that I am one of the new Design Team members for AAA - Birthday  YAY,  I am so excited, amazed and happy that I am part of this fabulous team, thank you so much for choosing me to be part of this new adventure!
There's also a blog post that introduces all of the new DT's too!



And we have just started a new challenge -  #Game 2 - Water colours!




So for my first card as DT member for AAA - Birthdays, I've created a water coloured floral card, with the Sketched Flowers set from Simon Says Stamp.


This stamp has been water coloured using the Daniel Smith - Jean Haines Palette, dot card, which was a free with purchase from Jacksons art store in the UK.

After painting and letting it dry I added some sheen with my Gelly roll pen in stardust and some dots in the white, I'm really loving these pens again! Hopefully the photo's below we show that fine glitter and those white dots!

 

I've gone round the whole image with a warmish Gray colour to create a shadow, to give the image a little bit of depth and to make it pop, as its a flat card.  I've paired this card with some Berry Burst card stock by Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from the Circle Sayings by Simon Says Stamp and a few sequins from my ever expanding stash LOL.



I really hope you like this card and hopefully you'll be joining us to play along with this challenge and to check out the new DT members too!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Alli
XoX




Canson XL
Canson XL
Shop at:
Auzz | SSS
Sakura Stardust
Sakura Stardust
Shop at:
SSS
Sketched Flowers
Sketched Flowers
Shop at:
SSS
Circle Sayings
Circle Sayings
Shop at:
SSS
Daniel Smith Dot Card
Daniel Smith Dot Card
Shop at:
JAS
Black Archival Ink
Black Archival Ink
Shop at:
Auzz | SSS

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alli, well deserved, beautiful card in gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. A BIG well deserved Congratulaitons Alli! And your first card, you rocked it my friend, the added sparkle was genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Therese! And thank you for you're continuing support it's very much appreciated hugs my friend XoX

      Delete
  3. this is really lovely. I'm so jealous. My watercolours never look like this. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Dawn, its just practice, hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. This is a beauty, Alli! Love the gentle shimmer on your watercoloured blooms. It is great to be on the DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sarah, and right back at ya! Hugs XoX

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful watercolor floral card Alli! So perfect for your first DT post! I really love the addition of sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ana, I'm so very pleased to be working along side you and rest of the team! hugs XoX

      Delete
  6. Totally gorgeous, love it! Great to have you on the AAA Birthday Team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane, and thank you for picking me 😊 hugs XoX

      Delete