Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I had to just watercolour...

Hi guys,

So you all know by now that I just love to watercolour...well I had to just watercolour that gorgeous digi from Alex Syberia Design... Yes you've seen me play with Prismacolour pencils and Copics, well this time it was Zig real brush markers...

This time I have left the digi image whole and not cut it or erased half of it..
The hardest part was getting the sizing right so that I could fit 4 images on one piece of Bristol smooth paper in my printer...and the printer did not want to play...the Bristol smooth is a little thicker than what it likes, but I did eventually manage to get it printed...YAY, so here it is...



I've used the following Zigs, just in case you want to try it yourself..
Yellow, 051, 050, 055, 052 & 070
Pink 201 & 230
Multi, 055, 201, 029 & 024
Green 041
Leaf 053, 046 & 043
Also used a black fine liner, black, white and stardust gelly roll pen too.
Studio Katia Crystals & Lucy's Little Things - Iced Sherbet
A few splatter of white, black and Gold watercolours too,




Hope you like the card, and hopefully, you'll try this colour combo with this digi, for more digi inspiration please check out Alex's designs here.



hugs

XoX

8 comments:

  1. beautiful stamp and colouring gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Meg, I must admit I really loved to do this one out of the three I made LOL, hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. You are really rocking those watercolours Alli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Therese, I do love water colouring dont I lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. This is so amazing and beautifully colored! I love you delicate coloring and color choices, Alli! Thank you so much for sharing and Big Thank you for your support! it means a lot to me!:)
    Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Alex, and thats what us crafty peoole do we support one another, I loved colouring you're gorgeous image hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. That is just so lovely. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete