Monday, June 24, 2019

Make my Monday #99 - Begins with letter B

Happy Monday to you all, and that means it's challenge time again over on the Make my Monday blog! Amy is our lovely host of this challenge.

This challenge is  - begins with the letter B...  Well I thought of a few things that begin with the letter B... Blue Sky ( I'm missing that at the moment as it's winter here in Melbourne) Birds, Butterflies and a Bike... so I've incorporated all of that into my DT card!


Apart from the background everything else is dies, I haven't played much with my dies lately and it was really rather fun to get them out again and play!

The background is MFT cloud and Radiating Rays stencil, and the sentiment is also MFT from the Full of Sunshine set.
The first strip of grass, the tiny birds are also by MFT, the butterflies are by SSS, and the fence, gate and arbour are all by Taylored Expressions. The second strip of grass a Lawn Fawn die, and the bike I'm not sure on as I've lost my packaging for that..

I coloured the bike with Copics and then went over it with nuvo mousse to give it a bit of shine, and added a few black pearls.  The fence, gate and arbour I ran through an embossing folder to give it a bit of dimension!

Hope you like the card, and hopefully you'll come and join us at Make My Monday! Here's a couple more photo's!





Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs
Alli
XoX


MFT Cloud Stencil
MFT Cloud Stencil
Shop at:
SSS | MFT
MFT Rays Stencil
MFT Rays Stencil
Shop at:
SSS | MFT
Lawn Fawn Grass Die
Lawn Fawn Grass Die
Shop at:
SSS
MFT Full of Sunshine
MFT Full of Sunshine
Shop at:
Auzz | SSS | MFT
Garden Arbour
Garden Arbour
Shop at:
CC
Garden Fence
Garden Fence
Shop at:
CC
Arbour Accessories
Arbour Accessories
Shop at:
CC
Butterflies
Butterflies
Shop at:
SSS

6 comments:

  1. you created a beautiful garden gate scene Alli, love every element a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Meg, loved playing with my dies lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. Alli, this card is absolutely wonderful! Love your great details to create such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created such a pretty scene with your dies. It's stunning. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete