Thursday, June 13, 2019

CAS Funny

Hi all,

I'm back again today with a very quick card... When I saw this challenge I knew I just had to create this CAS funny card!

So I'm going to have to send this to someone with a quirky sense of humour like mine haha...


This is Pamper Yourself by Art Impressions, I know it won't appeal to everyone but OMG who hasn't stepped on the scales and thought this!

So this image has been Copic coloured  with only a few Copics from the E's and C's and a BV00 for the skin shadows and because it a CAS card there's lots of white space and no sequins...yes it's a first no shine no shimmer and no sequins.. didn't think I could do it but I have LOL.
Wondering what CAS means ?? here you go....



I'm entering this one in to the challenge over on Happy Little Stampers  -  CAS Funny 

Hope you liked this card, maybe you want to join in or just take a look at the other funny cards!

Hugs
Alli
XoX
EDITED - I WON - YAY


8 comments:

  1. love the image sentiment and the CAS lay out, suits my sense of humour too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg, yes those towels weigh so much lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. I love a great CAS card and this one ticks all the boxes (especially the humour one lol)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I do love it..its me all over lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Know that feeling! Such a brilliant choice of stamp for this challenge, love your card. Thanks for playing at HLS CAS, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, haha yep, for sure I'll be over again hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. Ha! LOVE this, perfectly CAS and perfectly funny! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie, it is an oh so true stamp set, hugs XoX

      Delete