Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Less is More

HI all,

"Less is more"have a colour challenge up on their blog that runs until the 21st of June, so I had to be quick with this one!

So I decided to use my Simon Says Stamp - Delicate Flowers set, and this is the card I made.


This has been stamped in Stormy Sky distress oxide, and I've water coloured this with Zig markers on Bristol smooth paper in just two colours. I wanted the leaves to run a little to create a small shadow so that the lines looked soft.


Hope you like this one and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs
Alli
XoX

8 comments:

  1. Delightful make and such delicate colouring too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pale pastel tones and wonderful stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Meg, did a wee bit of masking again lol hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such a stunning image and you have given it a delicate and delightful treatment. I love the soft look of that bloom. What a superb way to use the colours. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful hun. I love how subtle this is. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete