Monday, June 24, 2019

Happy Monday

Happy Monday everyone, we have some winter sunshine here in Melbourne and boy did I need to see the sun! I'm missing the warmth and it's so nice to craft with some sunshine through the window of my craft room!

I shared a photo on Instagram over the weekend and I promised I would tell you what colours I used!
Well I made two cards with the same Digi image from Alex Syberia Design (I just used part of the image) and  Altenew stamp set "Beautiful Quotes"

My first card I coloured using Copics


I've used the following Copic's

Y 4, 6, 8 & 11
R 30, 32, 35 & 37
RV 000, 00, 02 & 21
G 82, 85, 94 & 99
YG 63



And the second one, the one I shared on IG was coloured using Prisma Color pencils


I've used the following colours

938, 914, 915, 916, 1011, 1003
924, 926, 928, 929, 993, 994 
289, 988, 1005 & 1097


The first card is a CAS card, which I'm entering in to the following challenge

  1. AAA Cards CAS Game #143 - One Corner + Optional Twist Flowers


Hope you like these cards!

Hugs
XoX



8 comments:

  1. Two beauties, gorgeous colours and of course fabulous colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty are both your versions Alli! Love you colours on the bottom flower head and will be checking my Copics to see if I can borrow them. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, yes that image is so easy to colour and so much fun, can't wait to see what you colour, hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Very pretty blooms and gorgeous colouring. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous couple of cards. Thanks for introducing me to an artist I hadn't come across before. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Dawn, yes she's an up and coming new one, hugs XoX

      Delete