Thursday, June 6, 2019

Critters...

Hi all,

You know there was a time a while ago, when the only stamps I had were red rubber and were critters... Yes I did say it was a while ago...The Dinosaur era of stamping LOL..

Well I saw a challenge at Penny Black and More  - Blooms, Butterflies or Bugs   that made me want to take out a very old red rubber stamp by Penny Black and colour a Hedgehog... I can't remember the last time I coloured a critter??

On my desk was a piece of left over Neenah 100lb smooth Desert Storm paper, now I generally don't use this colour cardstock for stamping on but I made a card the other week and pencilled coloured on it and it turned out amazingly well, so I thought I'd give it a try...

I've used my Prismacolor pencils on this card and also two MFT stencils and distress ink, to achieve this look...I must admit it looks very different of Dessert Storm cardstock compared to White but I'm liking the look LOL..



Hope you like the card, maybe you might try coloring on Kraft coloured cardstock!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs
Alli
XoX







12 comments:

  1. beautiful colouring and a cute hedgehog image wonderful background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I do love to colour a critter and the PB hedgehogs make me happy too! Love it Alli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese, that stamp is a keeper lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Very cute. I do like PB critters! Haven't coloure one myself for a while (or anything for that matter!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, haha...yes put the needles down LOL and pick up the pencils LOL, hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. What a very pretty scene you have created with the cute PB hedgie, It's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks so joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda, I agree he is a cutie, hugs XoX

      Delete
  5. Hedgehogs are so CUTE!!! Perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colouring and so cute card.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and More challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete