Thursday, June 20, 2019

Animal crackers - Punny sentiment

Hi Guys,

I'm popping in tonight with a quick card I made for a Punny Challenge #115 over on Always Fun 

I made the card for my Husbands cousins, they have a hobby farm in South Australia, and when we get together it's so much fun, unfortunately they are nearly 10 hours drive from us, so we don't manage to get together as often as we'd like... they are our closest family to us, and the rest of my husbands family all live even further away in South Australia..And his parents and my family are all in the UK  (insert sad face LOL).

Anyway as you can imagine they have lots of animals on their hobby farm and some of them are quite cheeky, so i thought this set Whole Herd from MFT would make an ideal card!

I've also used the mini cloud stencil by MFT and the double strip of grass is also from MFT
This image has been coloured using Copic markers.



Hope you like this card & thanks for popping in!

Hugs
Alli
XoX







6 comments:

  1. love it Alli, brilliant image and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a sweet card. It's beautifully done. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete