Monday, June 10, 2019

Make My Monday #98 - Lots of Flowers - more than five

Hi all, and happy Monday... which means it's Challenge time over on the Make My Monday Blog!

This is only my second post for the DT over on MMM, but this challenge is so me...its all about flowers and the host for this challenge is the lovely Silvi.

This is my card, and as you can see it has more than the required five flowers haha..


The background to this is the Wood Pallet Stamp by Altenew, which I've ink blended in the Sea Shore collection of inks. The stamp set I used is Delicate Flowers - by Simon Says Stamp, which I've coloured using my Prismacolour pencils. The hugs die is also by Altenew, from the Script words set.
No sequins on this one but I have used my Gelly roll pens in Stardust, White and Black, and Neptune Turquoise Crystal Drops by nuvo.

And here's a couple more photos



Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out the cards on the MMM blog and maybe play along and enter into the challenge also!

Hugs
Alli
XoX





Artist Marker Starter Set
Artist Marker Starter Set
Shop at:
ALT
Script Word Die Set
Script Word Die Set
Shop at:
ALT | SSS
Sakura Stardust
Sakura Stardust
Shop at:
SSS
Wood Pallet
Wood Pallet
Shop at:
ALT | Auzz | SSS
Sea Shore Ink
Sea Shore Ink
Shop at:
ALT | Auzz | SSS
Delicate Flowers
Delicate Flowers
Shop at:
SSS
Neptune Crystal Drops
Neptune Crystal Drops
Shop at:
SSS
Prismacolor Pencils 150 set
Prismacolor Pencils 150 set
Shop at:
SSS | OFF

10 comments:

  1. stunning card in beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more flowers the merrier I say, your card is beautiful Alli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Therese, I do love flowers don't I lol.. hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Love the colours - they just work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and I love the flowers against that gorgeous background colour. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn, I do love that colour too hugs XoX

      Delete
  5. this is such a pretty card- love all the colorful blooms- saw your card over on the Make My Monday Blog and thought I would drop by to leave some love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary thank you so much, that's very kind of you hugs XoX

      Delete