Friday, June 14, 2019

Pretty Pink Posh - Water coloured card

Hi all,

I'm back today sharing a water coloured card using the Wild Rose Stamp set by Pretty Pink Posh..

I'd bought this a while ago (probably over 6 months ago) and I'd never used it...until today...I found it lurking at the back of my stamp filing system ( that sounds better than a plastic basket LOL)

Anyway this is the card...


I've stamped this on to Canson XL water colour paper, with hybrid ink and I used the Prima Confections water colour paints.  I used the following sets:-
  • Decedant Pies - Guava, Apple, Keylime 
  • Odyssey - Tokyo, Rome
  • Woodlands - Foxberry, Mist and Sandridge for the shadows outside of the flower and leaves.
  • Essence - Adore, Nivaria
And a few paint splatters, of Rome, White Gouache and Kuretake Pearl, Red Gold.
I finished the middles of the flowers off with the Stardust Gelly Roll Pen

The sentiment is also Pretty Pink Posh from the Love sentiments stamp set.

I'm entering this into the Happy Little Stampers June Watercolour challenge - Anything goes + optional Love.


Hope you like the card, and have a great weekend!

Hugs
Alli
XoX







6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the splattered background. I have the same stamp filing system as you do. I also have some of those stamps that I had to have and then haven't inked yet. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn, Haha we are so much alike lol hugs Xox

      Delete
  2. I love those flowers, simply gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge

    ReplyDelete