Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Pick a Pattern

Hi guys,

Well if you're like me and hoard paper like it's never going on sale ever again, then this challenge may just be for you!

Over on the Double D challenge blog, this week it's pick a pattern... and I have so much paper that I have been hoarding it was really easy to pick a pattern!

It was really easy to find a stamp set that would go with the pattern, and I'm ashamed to say it but it was the first time I had used this stamp set too!  You know it's one of those that you just have to have on release day and then never play with it LOL...

Any way this is my card for the challenge...


The stamp set is Toucan Do It - by MFT
The paper is by DCWV - Electric Jungle


He's coloured with Copics, and I think he looks right at home there LOL

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you like the card!
Hugs
XoX


EDITED I GOT TOP 3 YAY 



14 comments:

  1. love the cute stamp, brilliant make

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that beautiful tropical background. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us in future challenges.

    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy, its one of those paper pads that I didn't want to use...just look at lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Such a cute cute card and the perfect paper for it and for our challenge...thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got tonnes of pretty paper that I can't possibly use because it's pretty. However, if I'm in the craft shop tomorrow then I may 'need' more! Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... yep that is so me too... it's just to look at right LOL, hugs XoX

      Delete
  5. This is AWESOME Allison! So bright & happy! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pick A Pattern’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and adorable card! Love the colors and the background pattern. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete