Wednesday, June 19, 2019

CAS Cards

Hi all,

So now that I know what a CAS card is, I'm really enjoying doing them LOL...

I think CAS cards are harder to do than "normal" cards... it's the knowing when to stop with the layers and the sequins haha... Don't get me wrong, I really love doing my "normal"cards, but CAS cards I'm finding I really have to think about it ....

Anyways its our youngest son's birthday soon...when I say younger he's 22 LOL.. but I thought this card is quite appropriate for him, as he usually says no cake, I'd rather have the money LOL...


This little cutie, is a Gerda Steiner Digi called Birthday Bear, I've coloured him with Copics from the E family, 51,,53, 55 & 57 A small amount of R20 for his cheeks and I've used the Warm Gray's for a shadow to ground him, starting with W1 then W0 & W00

The cake is Y28 & Y11 and the frosting on the cake is E37 & E39 and its chocolate of course with a nutella fillling LOL...

I added some clear nuvo drops for the frosting and black for his nose and some nuvo glitter drops on the candle.

I used some MFT paper that I had in my stash and the sentiment, I have no idea, it was just in my stash unlabelled in my filing system LOL

Hope you like the card and I'm entering this into  
  1. Gerda Steiner Share your design challenge for June 
  2. Uniko Challenge #53 - Anything goes + optional twist masculine
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Alli
XoX





8 comments:

  1. I agree, CAS can be more difficult and I think it's because placement matters so much (if it's off balance it's noticeable) and any little mistake can be seen immediately... But for me I find it hard to add layers, sometimes the more I add the more I take away lol. You are rocking the CAS and I am happy to hear that you are still going to make 'normal' cards too, it's fun to mix it up and keep us guessing and enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Therese, oh I agree 100% its so hard...I'm so pleased you enjoy my creativity so much my friend! Hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. Adorable image and brilliant CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a real sweetie. Love it. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auch a cute CAS card, lovely coloring thanks for joining Uniko

    ReplyDelete