Friday, June 28, 2019

Cocktails by the beach anyone ?

Hi guys,

Oh I would love to be by the beach with a cocktail in my hand! Who's with me??

Well we can dream... or I can just stare at the card I made haha...

I've made this card for a few challenges that I'm going to enter, they are either beach or summer themed..


So I've ink blended a few distress oxide inks to make the background, I used the following :-

Seedless Preserves
Festive Berries
Squeezed Lemonade
Salty Ocean
Wild Honey - for the sun

The beach has been heat embossed with the Hero Arts Sand embossing powder, and I used 2 stamp sets, The sentiment set is MFT - Spirited Sentiments and the glasses are by Stampin Up! - Mixed Drinks, I used glossy accents to get some bubbles in my cocktail too!


So the challenges I'm entering into are :-

  1. Always Fun Challenge #116 - Fun at the beach
  2. Just Us Girls Challenge #493 - Photo Inspiration
  3. Artistic Stamper June challenge - By the seaside
  4. Words to Craft by #66 - Running barefoot
  5. Sweet Stampin - Summer                                            EDITED I got top 3 YAY
  6. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - June/July Challenge - Summer Scenes, Summer Treats or Summer Colors


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card!

Hugs
XoX









16 comments:

  1. Your blended background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Therese, it's those brushes they are so easy to work with, hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. The beautiful colours in the background give the impression of heat, then the wonderful cool drinks, great scene Alli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Meg, it's raining so much here in Melbourne, I could do with that view LOL, hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining in our Creative Challenge this month at The Artistic Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blended background is awesome. It's a brilliant background for your cocktail stamp. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alli, What a fun card... with a great sentiment and beautifully-blended background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun summer themed card, love the gorgeous scene and the drinks look so refreshing! Perfect for Summer!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge where it's all about "Summer Scenes, Summer Colors or Summer Treats"!

    ReplyDelete