Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Sugarpea Designs - Cool Treats

Hi all,

Well when I saw how cute the "Cool Treats" stamp set by Sugarpea designs was, I knew it was a must have, this little guy, just has that aww about him!

I've made this card with him.







I coloured the image with Copics first, I also covered his rubber ring with glossy accents to make it look shiny, then I cut a stitched rectangle panel, and then die cut this panel with the Penny Black - Curved Stitched.
The waves are made using a stencil, in distress oxide ink, Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass, and then I used some Nuvo glitter accents for the white of the wave. Adhered everything together and added some droplets.




I'm entering him into a couple of challenges :-


  1. Addicted to CAS Challenge #163 - Heat
  2. Simon Says: Life On The Ocean Waves
  3. SugarPea Designs - Mix it Up Challenge
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs
XoX






6 comments:

  1. adorable penguin and fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penguins are not the first thing I think of when I see the word 'heat', Allison, but I see your cutie is enjoying the heat of summer floating in his inner tube. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute!! I love this design with the Waves behind him!! Thanks, Allison for entering our Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs!!

    ReplyDelete