Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Sorry I've been MIA

Hi all,

I'm so sorry I was MIA last week, I came down with a head cold, that has left me quite tired and run down, and I was in the middle of a craft room makeover... My lovely husband had decided that my craft room need a face lift.  I am fortunate that I have a whole room to myself, but it was filled with a mix of furniture that I had collected over the last 11 years LOL..

I now have a gorgeous white Ikea room...details/photos/video to follow....

Anyway I had this card below ready but I didn't get around to posting it... I have made it for the Stamping Sensations challenge - The Earth Laughs in Flowers


I've created a sunset sky with my distress oxides, and I did have what I used written down... but I can't find my notes (insert sad face) so I'm going to go with the following ...
Black soot, Wild honey, Dried marigold, Spiced marmalade, Worn lipstick and lastly Picked raspberry... The sentiment is from Altenew - Beautiful Quotes which has been heat embossed on to black card stock, the images have been stamped in black ink.



I'm now trying to catch up with everthing, so please bare with me while normal (haha...really I've never been normal... Weird with a twist  :) ) service is resumed LOL

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
XoX



12 comments:

  1. A really lovely design and beautifully blended background and a super sentiment as well, thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations July challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful background and stamps, especially the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Meg, its a lovely sentiment set that one hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. I love your sunset sky. I would also like a craft room makeover but it would mean sorting stuff out and I don't have the energy. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dawn, I so agree, its the sorting out, thats buggered me I think hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  5. The silhouette stamps look great against your beautifully blended background. I love the sentiment too. Thank you for joining us in our 'The Earth Laughs In Flowers' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear that you are feeling better, I have been MIA too, I was camping last week then have been off sick with a cold too. But today I am back to work so will see how things go lol. Looking forward to seeing the 'new' room!! ps the colours in this card are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh heck thats not good Therese, hope camping was a blast! and thank you so much hugs XoX

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful card!! Love your sky colours. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete