Tuesday, July 9, 2019

MFT - Birth-Yay

Hi all,

Im, back again today with another card for a challenge, this time I've used the MFT set Birth-Yay, coloured with my Copics.  This card is for another challenge Teehee...

What could be better than a few animals to help you celebrate.. oh and a cupcake with a cherry on top!


We had a little accident with a leaking Copic marker on the leg tortoise and the monkeys head...LOL



I'm entering this one into the following challenges

  1. Less is More Challenge #399 - Celebrations



Hope you like the card and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
XoX


12 comments:

  1. This is just such a fun card and with fabulous colouring too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. haha thank you Therese, I agree it's a lovely set this one, hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love this one! So cute with all those stacked critters. Thanks for joining us at Less is More and congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know Michelle, I checked today too, hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. Allison your little stack of cute animals are all ready to celebrate - what a fun card and so beautifully coloured too. A real standout in the LIM gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, so cute too ;) Viv(LIM GD) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this! I have to check this image from MFT, I bet it's lovely to color with markers. Brings a super smile on my face... And so does your CAS design. Well done!nThank you for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nonni, yes It's such a fun one! hugs XoX

      Delete