Monday, July 22, 2019

For A Guy at Make My Monday

Hi all,

Its Monday and that means it's time for a new challenge over on the Make My Monday Blog!  The lovely Meg is out host for this one and she has chosen "For a guy young or old"


This worked out quite well for me, as I needed a retirement card.  My postie is retiring.. I think he may be so tired with always walking up my steep driveway with my craft supplies....OK OK and my wine deliveries teehee!

So here is my card for him, let's hope that this card represents his free time from now on LOL


This is a stamp from LOTV, but they are now available in Digi's.  I've coloured it with Copics.
Used up some of my Old Olive Stampin Up! paper and DSP.  I've also used two punches and a sentiment by SU too.
The fence & grass are by Spellbinders. And a couple of stitched ovals to make a frame and to cut out the DSP.
This card has been popped up on fun foam and the image has been recessed for some added interest.
Here's a couple of more photos


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come and join us for this new challenge over on the Make My Monday Blog!

hugs
XoX

I'm entering this into the Southern Girls Challenge - Boys are the bomb with team Trace


6 comments:

  1. love it Alli he's to young to be retired but seems to be enjoying relaxing, great colouring and lay out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Meg, he sure does look relaxed LOL, hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. Lovely card. Your guy is very chilled out. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete