Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Crafter's Companion - Party Paws - Bamboo

Hi all,

So you all know I had a craft room makeover last week, and yesterday I spent three hours looking for something I had filed away in a new home... oh my, I could tell you were it was two weeks ago prior to the make over... but I finally found it, a little too late, but I did LOL..

Well while I was on the hunt (and losing my mind...) I found a few stamp sets, that I had filed in plastic DVD cases from Stampin Up! one of them was perfect for a challenge over on Addicted to CAS  the theme for this challenge is Daisy..Well I haven't played with this stamp set in quite a while, It must be one of my first ones I bought, way way back..


I've coloured this little cutie, with my Prismacolor pencils, on the eco friendly cardstock, it's just one layer too.  I used all the warm grey's for the panda and just a touch of black.  The sentiment is from Neat and Tangled - Typed Sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card!

Hugs
XoX



10 comments:

  1. What a cute Daisy panda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable brilliant CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great image Alli - and I love his expression with the butterfly! The flower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little panda holding that daisy! Your coloring is wonderful. Glad you found what you were looking for, and the perfect something to play with for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted To CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww..so adorable! Love how you made it classic with a pop of color! So perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS Daisy challenge.

    ReplyDelete