Monday, July 8, 2019

A bit of Fun

Hi guys,

So I had some happy mail this morning and I thought I would create a card for an 80th Birthday.
I'm still unsure If I should send it..but it's a while away yet, so I may just create something else..???

This is a funny card, for a person with the right sense of humour..and I know that my husbands uncle does have a very dry one so I may be OK and maybe I'll send it along with a nice one LOL..

This set is by Artistic Impressions, called Birthday laugh lines.  I've used every single sentiment for my panel and coloured the old guy in Copics LOL..



I'm entering this one into the AI Birthday Challenge EDITED - I got an Honorable mention

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
XoX





10 comments:

  1. Totally fun Alli, love how you have used the multi coloured sentiments to create the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Therese, I couldn't decide which one to use, so that's how I ended up using all of them LOL, hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. Fun card Alli, no one would be offended to receive it, love the sentiments can understand why you used them all, they add to the light hearted humour,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks meg, that's what I am hoping for LOL hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. If I was turning 80 I would get a kick out of your card! I really love the way you used the sentiments to form a background. I'm going to have to use that idea! Thank you for helping us celebrate our birthday by joining the Birthday Card Challenge on the Art Impressions blog. Jil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jil, the sentiments are so fab, I had to use all of them lol, hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love how you created this card!! the sentiments in different colors really looks fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon, Love AI stamps, hugs XoX

      Delete