Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Avery Elle - Wild Birthday!

Hi guys,

Today I would like to share a wild birthday card with you all! And I don't mean "wild" out of control one LOL... This one is a cutie one, with cute animals.  I've made the card for my friends son, it's his birthday in a couple of months, but I like to be prepared LOL and I'm also going to enter a couple of challenges with it too!


So the first layer of paper is from lawn Fawn, the second layer I have ink blended with Distress oxides inks in, Squeezed lemonade, Twisted citron and Cracked pistachio.
The third layer is a die cut, and that's from the MFT set Blueprints 27.
I've coloured the the images with Copics, and added some white glaze drops and some nuvo clear shimmer, although you can't really see it in the photos...


Here's a closer look at those layers...


Still can't catch that shimmer though....

Any way so the challenges I am entering into are :-
  1. Inkspirational Challenge #190 - Three or Five
  2. The Male Room - Challenge #114 - Multiple layers

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked the card!

Hugs
XoX



14 comments:

  1. gorgeous trio of " wild " animals, brilliant make

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Very orgainised! At this point in time I'm likely to forget I made the card and make another at the last minute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Vicki that is so very me...but I keep all my cards in one spot now lol hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Love the blended background and the cute critters. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 'wild' about how cute your card is with the trio of critters! Your friend's son will adore this, as do I! Thrilled you shared your creativity in the Inspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Carol, that is so sweet of you, hugs XoX

      Delete
  6. Cute little card! Love how you clustered the animals inside the frame. Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room Craft Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card hun. I wish I could get ahead with my cards. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Dawn, haha, this is my very first year out of all the years I have been making them LOL, hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete