Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Whimsy - Mermaid Dreams

Hi all,

I tried to finish this card last night but the light wasn't very good, so I thought I would wait until this morning..and I woke up with vertigo arhhhhh It's for the new challenge over on Sweet Stampin, Magical Makes  EDITED I GOT TOP 3

And I thought that this new stamp by Whimsy was perfect for the job!


Ive stamped the image using inkon3 Fade out ink, and coloured it with my Prismacolor Pencils.  Ive used distress oxide ink at the bottom of the card in Tumbled glass, and then I splattered it with gold and silver starry colour paint.and added a few sequins.




Im also entering this into Addicted to stamps and more - Challenge #352 - Make Your Mark

Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you like my card!

Hugs
XoX


10 comments:

  1. love the stamp Alli, beautiful background and colours on the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I love the colours. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Allison and particularly love the speckled background and soft pencil colouring.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the soft colouring. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, ATSM Challenges!

    ReplyDelete