Friday, July 5, 2019

Shaker Cards

Hi guys...

Who doesn't like a shaker card... are they really meant to be for children...naw, I have too much fun playing with them myself haha..

When I saw the Simon Says Stamp challenge for this week it said stars and strips obviously as the USA are celebrating 4th of July, but my stars and stripes are birthday related..

I'd had so much fun colouring the MFT Joyful bears the other day, that I wondered if  I could combine my bear with some form of stars and stripes..

Well I did and this what I ended up with...



I've coloured the bear with Prismacolor Pencils, and I've used the Blueprints 27 die along with the scalloped stitched edge die and the sentiment is from the "All of us" set. The paper is also by MFT from the sweet celebration pack.


I also added some heart nail gems to look like they are falling out of the shaker too!


Hope you like the card and I'm entering it into the following

  1.  SSS - Stars or and Stripes
  2. Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes
  3. Southern Girls Challenge - Stripes - EDITED - I won YAY
  4. Art Impressions - Birthday Cards
  5. WWC228 - Marsha's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge
  6. The Sisterhood of Crafters - Any Occasion
  7. Stinkin Inkers Challenge - Stars and Stripes



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
XoX


















20 comments:

  1. Another adorable bear stamp and card love the shaker element

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg, Shakers are so much fun, aren't they hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. This is so super adorable! Love the glossy cardstock and sequins. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina, its silver mirror cardstock by tonic. Hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. I'm in a shaker kinda mood myself at the moment lol. Love this Alli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Therese, they are such good fun aren't they hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. Oh Alli what a FABULOUS shaker card! LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Darlene, I will now that I have found you! hugs XoX

      Delete
  5. What a cute shaker card! I love how the heart gems look like they're falling into the bear's bucket. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea, you noticed them they are so small but look oh so cute, Hugs XoX

      Delete
  6. What's not to love about a shaker card! Love this gorgeous card, Alli! Super sweet image, shiny giant star and colour choices! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shaker card, Allison! Thanks for sharing at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet shaker card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Stinkin' Inkers, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute shaker birthday card! I agree shaker cards are so fun. Love your coloring on the bear. Thank you so much for joining us on the Art Impressions Blog for Challenge #260 Birthday Cards!

    ReplyDelete