Thursday, July 4, 2019

Wood Stamps

Hi all,

I was looking on my DVD shelving at my stamp collection and before photopolymer stamps came a long, most of my stamping collection was wood...

I must admit, I did love wood stamps but with the stamping tools now available I have made the move over to photopolymer stamps and I love them especially in my stamping platform!!

Would I go back to wood...well there are some stamps that I just can't possibly get rid of...like this Penny Black one... "Tender Showers"


That hedgehog is so cute! he's been coloured with Polychromos pencils and die cut using a wonky stitched rectangle die.

I thought I might enter this into the Penny Black challenge, I'm a little late with this one as I seem to have made quite a few cards for challenges lately LOL,

PBSC June - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you like my golden oldie wood stamp!
hugs
XoX





4 comments:

  1. Yes, I have to get my critters out to play! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..critters are so much fun. Enjoy hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card. I love my wooden stamps too but it's so much easier with a stamping platform. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete