Friday, July 12, 2019

Its the Weekend with Whimsy Stamps

Hello!

The weekend it's just around the next corner...well in Australia, it's actually here!!

So today I have been practising my colouring with no lines...with inkon3 Fade out ink, unfortunatly it faded out before I could finish my image LOL... It was on some cream eco friendly paper I had been gifted... so I thought I would try the white, it's a heavy 300gsm/140lb paper that has a medium tooth, perfect for pencils..and it is also eco friendly... The image was a new stamp I bought called "Puppy with Balloons" by Whimsy, I do love their stamps and digital stamps too!

I posted a quick photo on Instagram of my colouring,


He's adorable.... 

I couldn't wait till next week to use him.. so I messed (sorry created) around this afternnon and made a card.  Now there is a story behind this card..My friend needs a 40th birthday card for her Photography teacher, and she's having a cake smash...I really wanted to do a hippo in a tutu dancing around a cake...but she may take it the wrong way..  so I came up with this card as my friend and the other students in the class and the teacher, are always trying to compete with photo's of the sky and clouds and get them on "Jane Bunn's channel 7 news"


The panel has been stenciled using the MFT cloud stencil in Chipped sapphire, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet.  I used the Lawn Fawn Cloud dies and cut two of each out of vellum, blue glitter floam and white cardstock, the white clouds and the main panel have also been die cut using a stitched rectangle die so it all matches up.
Puppy has been mounted using foam tape and the 40 has been die cut from the same glitter foam to match.
The sentiment is Clearly Besotted - Feeling Sentimental.

Here's a closer look...


I'm going to enter this into the SSS Wednesday challenge - Add a number.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!
hugs
XoX










18 comments:

  1. a beautiful stamp and card Alli,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg...I just couldn't leave it...I had to play lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. Hey lovely lady, spotted this in my blog travels. Love to see you share it over on the Whimsy Stamps Facebook Page, it's gorgeous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo Whimsy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Wendy, I shall pop on over and share it there, hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. Such a sweet card, Alli! The background is great, the image is adorable! So great for ALL ages. Thank you for playing in my birthday challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that adorable puppy doesn't float away Allison! Love the story behind the card and your sky elements are perfect. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, your colouring looks fantastic, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sparkly cloud and he is so beautifully coloured. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yes this is one of my favs, hugs XoX

      Delete