Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Rainbow Of Smiles....

Hi all,

So I had an idea in my head when I saw the "Just Us Girls" Challenge - Word Week #495 The word this week is Smile, and I don't know about you but I always Smile when I see a rainbow...

So my card features a rainbow of colours, and the word SMILE
and my bears are misbehaving whilst having their photo taken LOL.. One has lost the balloon and the other is staring at the little dog looking over the photo frame haha... OK, I'll just show you...


So everything on here is MFT apart from the Polaroid frames and the little dog, those are Mama Elephant..The Stamp is called Sticky notes.  The bears are from the MFT set - Birthday Bear, the SMILE die was a free with $60 purchase and the paper is from the Party patterns pad.

I Copic coloured my scene and I cut the smile from a piece of card that I had ink blended with distress oxides. It was a really easy card to make, but I just love it... I'm smiling just typing this haha..




I'm also entering this into 

Hope you like the card, and thanks for stopping by
Hugs,
XoX










18 comments:

  1. Apart from loving this card I love your different photo orientations in your blog post. You are a card making machine...how do you do it??? I can barely do more than one blog post a week 😜.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Pip... I have too much time on my hands, and I-love to chat...tehee.. 😜 hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. Great use of design paper and card design here Alli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Therese, Im using that paper one page at a time..Im on a mission lol hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. This is sooo sweet, Alli! And I just love any rainbow! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alli, this is such a cute birthday card! Love your critters misbehaving for their photos. I've been there, for sure! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Debbie, and yes now that I have found you, I'll be over again, hugs XoX

      Delete
  5. This is so cheerful and lovely! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG ... love this ... SO CUTE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful rainbow card. I love rainbow coloured lettering and this is perfect.
    Thank you for playing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Marjut, hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a stunning card! The rainbow colours look amazing with the cute bears and sweet doggie - beautiful 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Jo x

    ReplyDelete