Monday, July 8, 2019

Make My Monday #100 - Thank you

Happy Monday everyone, and that means challenge time over on the Make My Monday blog

This weeks host is the lovely Caz, and the theme for this challenge is Thank you. And we would like to say thank you to you guys too, we had over 100 entries in our last challenge, which was amazing!
So please join us again in this our 100th challenge!

So for my DT card, I thought what could be better than a bunch of flowers as a thank you, and that's what I have created for my card!


For this card I have coloured the Beautiful Bouquets: Dahlias by Wplus9 with my Polychromos pencils, the sentiment is also by Wplus9 from the Basic Labels set.

The background stamp is by Altenew - Wood Pallet and that has been ink blended with Festive berries Distress ink.

I've paired this card with a couple of Spellbinders dies, from the Tranqil Moments Card Creator, and a few sequins and crystals completes the card!


Hope you like this card and you'll think about joining us for this challenge on the Make My Monday blog

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs
Alli
XoX



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Alli! Your coloring on those flowers is just wonderful. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect idea for a thank you card Alli, who doesn't love a bunch of flowers and these are irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison,

    Great card for the Make My Monday design team!

    Janeen
    www.demidoodle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the colours against the white. It stands out beautifully. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Dawn, I do love this by Wplus9, hugs XoX

      Delete