Friday, May 17, 2019

Happy Mail..

I'd received quite a bit of happy mail this last week and I hadn't been able to play with my Simon Says Stamp card kit... and it was just sitting there looking all pretty and I was itching to use it...
Well I just had to take 5 and play.. Ok so it wasn't just 5 minutes...but you know what I mean.. (haha)

I'd seen that AAA Cards had another challenge up

CAS Game #140 - Up To One Third + Optional Twist Bright Colours


And I just wanted to join in...and I could play with my happy mail too (Bonus)..

So I set about stamping my images from the Delicate Flowers Set and just a few filler images, I'm not good with leaving white space so this was indeed a challenge..

I've coloured the images with Copics and added some finer details with my Polychromo pencils added a sentiment and a few sequins and my card was complete.... I think they call this a clean and simple card ...(or in my case a really simple card...haha)

Here's my card...



Hope you like it and don't forget to pop over and take a look at the other cards or maybe join in!

Have a super weekend and thanks for popping in to see me!

Hugs
Alli
XoX



6 comments:

  1. What pretty blooms and great interpretation of our 1/3 challenge. Thank you for playin at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one stunning card Allison! Love the design and your interpretation of Up To One Third, really inspirational. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. We do love our happy mail!

    ReplyDelete