Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Flower Challenge

OK... so I just have to see the words "Flower Challenge"and I'm there... ( as my Mum used to say I'm like a bull in a china shop LOL..)

I was having a little look over on the Flower Challenge Blogspot, when I noticed that they had put up a new challenge... Heat or Dry embossed challenge #32, Click here for details.
There is also a prize from Altenew this month, so I thought why not enter, and while I was at it I noticed a few other challenges too! Always Fun Challenge #109 - Female or Mom 
And  Simon Says Stamp - For a Special Lady

Here's my card



There's such a romantic feeling to this card, and I've left it as an open sentiment, Just for you, and then I can always stamp inside the card for what ever occasion it is going to be for.

The background paper is by Moda (Fly & Scrap) from Simon Say's Stamp, the sentiment, heat embossed roses and leaves are all from the stamp set Penned Rose by Altenew.

I've water coloured the roses and leaves with Altenew 36 pan watercolour set, I'm really liking these as they have such lovely colours in the set, just made for flowers!




Foam tape, sweet pea mix - sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, sisal and a couple of die scraps that were lying on my desk completed this card.

Hope you liked the card and don't forget to pop on over and check out the challenge!

Thanks for popping in!

Hugs
Alli
XoX
















8 comments:

  1. Your so right about the romantic feel of this card, its just heavenly and wonderful that you can use it for any occasion too. The soft watercolouring is gorgeous and so in love with the die-cuts you used and the way you laid them out on your card, almost like a posy. Its so very pretty and I'm glad you shared it with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Shona thank you so much, so glad you liked it. Hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card beautiful colors and the 3D effect genious!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Always Fun Challenges Blog...

    Waleska Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the way you have created the roses, what a subtle and beautiful result, a perfect combination for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Theresa, I do love this card too! hugs XoX

      Delete
  5. Well Alli I knew you would come back with another stunning creation and you havent disappointed. I love this card, those roses and all the little fillers simply perfect. Thank you so much for participating in this months The flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Aileen, that's so very kind of you! thank you so much hugs XoX

      Delete