Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Colouring...

I just love to colour... especially flowers, and when I saw this older set from WPlus9, I knew it was a must have... Its called "Beautiful Bouquets:Ranunculus"

Ranunculus are one of the most gorgeous flowers along with Peonies especially in a bouquet....(ok any flowers you get off the hubby are gorgeous right?)

Well anyway, I love to colour, doesn't matter what medium you use, its just so therapeutic.  So I've had this image coloured for a while and just sat in my to use pile and when I made a few backgrounds last week...I thought this image would be the right fit to use...




Altenew's Wood Pallet background has been stamped in pink, and then I have gone over the ink to make an ombre effect, I've inked from the middle outwards, and on top of that I have used distress oxide in the middle to give it a soft faded look.

The image has been coloured with Prisma Colour Pencils, I like these pencils for the soft blended feel they give to an image. The sentiment is also WPlus9 from The Basic Labels set.

The card has been finished off with a few sequins from Lucy's Little Things - Iced Sherbet mix.

I'm going to enter this one into the AAA - birthday challenge, anything goes birthday also





Thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked the card

Hugs
Alli
XoX




8 comments:

  1. I do love all sorts of flowers too, but some are just more fun to colour than others, and these are a beauty for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored! I love it! Thanks for joining our first AAA Birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to find you! hugs Alli XoX

      Delete
  3. And another absolute stunner! You do florals so brilliantly, love them! Thanks again for linking up at AAA Birthday and adding DT after your name - sending lucky vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jane, that's very kind of you :) Hugs XoX

      Delete
  4. Absolutely stunning! love it.Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete