Thursday, May 23, 2019

Colour Inspiration ...

Colour Inspiration, comes from every where we look, some colours work better together than others, that's why I love swatch samples...


I found this swatch sample over at the Always Fun Challenge

 

I loved the colours so much that I wanted to create a card... here's my entry in to this challenge


I've coloured the flower images with Copics, this set is Adore you by Altenew. The leaves have been stamped in solid colours, and that set is Canopy Leaf  also by Altenew.  The sentiment is from the Hope set by Altenew..

The background has been ink blended in pale pinks and blues, I'm really pleased I found this challenge as it's made me use colours I wouldn't normally use together!




I'm also entering this in to the following Challenges 
  1. Creative Knockouts #298 - Favourite Embellishments  - EDITED I won YAY 
  2. Always Fun Challenge - Edited I got top 3 - YAY

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs
Alli
XoX









6 comments:

  1. I always love colour challenges the most and for one that is out of your comfort zone you have totally rocked it Alli! (ps sketch challenges used to scare me, but don't tell anyone, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on our color challenge!!! your coloring is amazing!!! thank you for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges!!!

    Waleska Owner

    ReplyDelete