Monday, May 27, 2019

Make My Monday Challenge #97

Hi all, I'm back tonight sharing my first card as a DT member for Make My Monday

Wei is our host for this Challenge and the theme is Interactive...

I thought this card would be great for this challenge, as the plane is on a wobble...


I've stamped the images in Copic friendly ink from the Plane and Simple set by Lawn Fawn, and die cut them with the coordinating dies. 

I've coloured the images with Copic markers.

The background and the cloud border dies are also by Lawn Fawn too.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my first card as a DT with Make My Monday, hope you can pop over and enter the challenge and see more inspiration from the very talented Design Team!


Hugs
Alli
XoX





8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card for your first challenge Alli, love the embossing folders you used to create the sky and clouds, the planes were a brilliant idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card hun. Welcome to the team. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. A little different to the flowers which I have come to expect! All the same wonderful colouring.

    ReplyDelete