Thursday, May 23, 2019

Celebrating - YAY

I know I don't have many followers to this blog yet... but I wanted to shout out to you all...

That I am the new Design Team member for the Make My Monday Challenges YAY..


So if you haven't seen or heard of them pop on over and take a look at the current challenge running at the moment! Its a colour challenge of Yellow, Red and Green!

I'm celebrating this challenge with a celebration card haha....and no its not a flower LOL


It's a little shaker card, with the MFT set, Adorable Elephants, coloured with Copics.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Alli
XoX

4 comments:

  1. Soooo very happy for you Alli, A Big Congrats my friend, they are very lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Theresa, it wouldn't have been possible without all your help! Hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. I'm only a little behind! Congratulations! Awesome card. :)

    ReplyDelete