Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Birthdays....

I don't know about you, but I seem to have more and more birthdays.. (no I'm not the Queen and I don't have 2 LOL) but I seem to be needing more and more birthday cards...

There was a time way back long ago, where i would buy a card(oops gosh did I just say that...) now I make everything right down to the gift tag, nothing says Happy Birthday or I love you more than a Handmade card or gift...all the time effort and love that goes in to the making of them!

So when I saw that I could not only make a couple of extra cards but also enter them into a challenge its a bonus!

AAA birthday blog are having their very first birthday challenge, anything birthday goes, so I thought why not enter!
And Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is bright colours
Here are my cards...





For the purple one, I have used Simon Says Stamp set, Spring Flowers, coloured with copics on an alcohol ink background, with 2 sentiments, one from a SSS set and the Celebrate is a foiled sentiment by Ultimate crafts.

The pink cards is a Pretty Pink Posh set, Flowering Fuchsias, along with the hello gorgeous sentiment, coloured with copics on a watercolour stripes background stamp by MFT, the birthday sentiment is from the WOW MFT set too.

I love both of these cards... I just have to decided who's going to receive them haha...!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs
Alli
XoX








6 comments:

  1. Definitely handy to have 'extra' cards ready to go and if you are making one, why not make two lol. Love these beautiful designs Alli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Theresa really appreciate your very kind words! hugs Alli XoX

      Delete
  2. Anyone receiving one of your cards would be a very lucky person indeed. Just love your floral delights. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday another time, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too. And more good luck wishes for the DT Call.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, I love to do florals, but I need to start making critter cards again LOL hugs XoX

      Delete