Monday, May 6, 2019

Old versus New...

So this blog post isn't about anything old versus something new, its all about how we grow and learn as cardmakers...

My first creations with Copics, Watercolours and Pencils, were shocking, but with perseverance and plenty of practice, I grew more confident with each new Medium I tried. When I look at the photos of my first cards I ever made oh way back 15+ odd years ago to what I can create now... I'm shocked so see how much I have grown and learn't in those years..

This card below was made only a year ago...


 I needed another baby card last week, and I loved this design so much that I re created it, but with some additional touches... (let's play spot the difference LOL)


This card has handmade Foamiran flowers on it, a smaller tag, a die cut background, and a framed circle to name a few... and its not just the card the photos are different too... and that can make such a difference also...

Just remember that never give up, continue to look forward and look how far you've come! (oh and plenty of practice helps!)

Hugs
Alli
XoX





2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to recreate! Both of your cards are so beautiful and I can see why you wanted to make it again, so so sweet Alli, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa, yes is nice to revisit old cards and get a new makeover so to speak LOL hugs XoX

      Delete