Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Inspiration....

So as the title of this blog post suggests, it's where does your Inspiration come from...???

Well for this card, mine came from a challenge that I wanted to enter...It wasn't that the card looked like "Tea" it was more the colours that I used that reminded me of tea.... OK and I've arrange the flowers to look a little like a tea pot....(If you close one eye and squint?? maybe..?? and I now have the nursery rhyme I'm a little tea pot playing in my head LOL)


Anyway this is the Adore You stamp set by Altenew, coloured with Copics and Polychromos pencils.
The background is distress oxides in Tea Dye, Tattered Rose and Dried Marigold. Complete with a few splatters of starry night colour gold and a few sequins to finish it off.
The sentiment is also an Altenew set - Penned Rose and this has been embossed in copper.

Hope you like the card, and I am entering this into Inkspirational Challenge #185 - Tea Photo


Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Alli
XoX

8 comments:

  1. Love the subtle colouring and the beautiful embellishment. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring and choice of colours are both perfect Alli, I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing how you were inspired by Inkspirational Allison! This is a stunning piece~love the light feel of the layers and your coloring is superb~I can't stop looking at it! Thank you for linking with us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely see 'tea' in your floral arrangement and oh my stars: is this ever incredibly lovely! Your gorgeous palette really enhances the delicate flowers. Swooning! Thrilled that you shared this work of art in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete