Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Another Three Challenges...

So I've decided to enter into another three challenges today

Southern Girls Challenge - Frame it
Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Addictive to stamps and more Anything Goes 

This is my entry


Its a digital image, I've had a while and I absolutely love it, It's by Saturated Canary - Butterfly Baby, I think its still available but in rubber.

I coloured this with my Copic markers and added some flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'll link the challenges below so you can find them and enter too!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Alli
Xox




12 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! You have taken to blogging - as was said to me when I started you have the bug :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, haha Yes... I think it was about time that I did..Hugs XoX

      Delete
  2. This is quite a charming card - love the accents with the flowers. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, hope to enter again real soon! hugs XoX

      Delete
  3. What a cutie patootie! I've never had much success with the rolled roses but always love the way they look on a design and they are perfect here Alli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute Image Alli
    and love all the flowers on your card
    sweety card
    many thanks for joining us at ATSM this time
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and details! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome creations! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I love that Saturated Canary image. What a fabulous entry for our 'Frame It' challenge at Southern Girls. Thanks so much for playing along with us! Come and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete