Thursday, April 11, 2019

Happy mail...

I received some happy mail in the post this week and couldn't wait to play...
I had to wait until the very popular Altenew sets were back in stock... I ordered Wallpaper art and Versatile Vases.

This is the card I made...


I stencilled a background using Distress Oxide inks, Cracked Pistachio and Tumbled Glass.

I stamped one of the leaf images and one of the flower images from the set.

I inked the leaves from the wallpaper art set in Altenews Frayed leaf ink and added some detail with Polychromos pencils numbers 168 &171.

I coloured the flower using Copics, colours RV32, RV34 7 RV55 and the middle of the flower G12, I also added some fine lines with a multi liner and popped some ebony nuvo drops in the middle of the flower.

I stamped the sentiment from the Versatile vases set on to some mint green cardstock I had in my stash with Altenews Permanent Black crisp dye ink.

I felt I needed some white leaves, so I pulled out a couple of dies from a Tim Holtz set and added those in.

Added some sisal and some sequins from my stash. 
A lot of people have asked me about sisal, its what florists use, and should be available in most florist shops, I got mine on-line from Koch.

I've decided to enter this card into the Color Throwdown challenge #538 as it matches the colours for this challenge!

Why not pop on over take a look and enter too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs
Alli
XoX



4 comments:

  1. Another beauty and from my new fave set too.... can't wait to see those vases in use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes it is going to be a very loved set this one, and I've not even used those vases yet, just the sentiments haha, hugs XoX

      Delete